As Dell Premier Partners we can get you a better price than going directly to Dell for any of your hardware needs.
IN STOCK – Why wait 7 – 10 business days for Dell to deliver a computer for your new employee or replacement pc that you need NOW, buy your Dell from us and get it the same day. We usually carry stock of business-end Workstations (Dell Optiplex’s). Call us now to see what we have in stock.
More Economical? – We usually carry a line of Off-Lease Grade A business-end workstations (usually Dell Optiplex’s) for around $400. Call us today for more details.
Need any other Hardware/Software/IT product? – No Problem. We have accounts with the 3 largest Distributors in Canada and can get you a better price on more or less anything. Call us today for more details.
Below are some details of some of the more common products our customers have come to enjoy.
Dell Optiplex Workstations
- Designed specifically for the business environment and business productivity.
- Power through challenging jobs with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors.
- Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Easily run multiple applications simultaneously with up to 16GB of memory.
- Boost performance and support dual monitors with integrated Intel® Graphics.
- Boot up quickly with an optional high-performance solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD).
- Store plenty of data with up to 2TB internal storage (available in mini tower configuration).
SonicWALL is the most secure Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall available for all size offices, from larger corporate offices to home offices and small retail deployments. SonicWALL delivers the proven, most effective intrusion prevention, anti-malware and content/URL filtering, along with the broad mobile platform support for laptops, smartphones and tablets. It provides full deep packet inspection (DPI) at very high performance levels, eliminating the network bottleneck that other products introduce, and enabling organizations to realize increased productivity gains without the increased cost.
SonicPoint Wireless Solutions
The demands on organizations’ wireless networks-such as increased connection counts, bandwidth consumption, need for seamless roaming and extended perimeters-are all taxing on network performance, and complicate the management of existing 802.11 wireless network infrastructures. The challenge facing many businesses is how to preserve compatibility with legacy 802.11 technologies; enhance and optimize wireless networks through centralized management and control across all nodes of the WLAN while at the same time, maintaining maximum security.