Do you have IT Related questions?
Here are a few common questions many of our potential IT clients ask before signing up for our managed IT solutions.
We have found the Monitoring & Maintenance accomplishes two key aspects of how we perceive IT should be managed.
- Issues and Problems are discovered Proactively, giving us and yourselves time to plan and rectify the problem with the least amount of down time, cost to yourselves and stress.
- It increases user productivity in both that the systems runs better and more efficiently with ongoing updates and maintenance, as well as less unplanned downtime where users are not able to access their system.
The Wolff Adar team has over 20 years of experience in the IT field. This team combines different technicians with different areas of expertise to complete a robust group of minds that can tackle and resolve almost all your IT needs.
We offer so many services that it is hard to list here, but here are a few of them:
- Managed Services
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
- Complete Server and Workstation Deployment and Upgrades
- Anti-virus protection
- Virus and Ransomware assistance and removal
- Backup Services and Planning – Local and Offline Remote
- New and Off Lease computer sales
Our costs are specific to our clients needs. As each client’s requirements are different it’s hard to put an exact cost out there. We always encourage anyone interested in finding out more about our services to contact us so we can put together a comprehensive quote based on your specific needs.
Yes, we do our best to provide round the clock support to our clients. To be able to do this we have technicians working locally along with overseas technicians who are ready to assist when emergencies come up.
We do our best to be reachable 24 hours. During business hours we can be reached at 416-487-2477. After hours you can leave a message which is received by our out of office staff. You can also send an email to email@example.com opening up a ticket immediately and alerting the technicians to your need for support.